Thursday, August 2, 2012

future hoMe consisting of sunny skies, blue ocean, & sandy trousers

WoooooooOOOw.

I have not been able to blog. Really, guys. SO much has been happening that I don't even know where to start. And honestly, the main reason I have this little blog is so Steven with a 'v' and myself can remember these splendid days. Having you people read (or skim.. (guilty)) is definitely a bonus. I love reading the sweet comments you leave. Even though I'm not that 16,532 follower blog, (or even 22..ha.haha) getting even one comment from you sweet folk just seems to brighten my day. Just thought I'd let you know. So.. thanks!

Back to remembering the splendid days part. 
For starters:
Back in May, we went to Hawaii. 
See?


























Goal:  Live in Hawaii for at least one full year with my sweetheart.


1 comment:

  1. Yay Yay Yay!!! Love this, and so glad you guys got the opportunity to go!

    .... and maybe this proves that I read blogs when I'm not at work. Sue me.

    xo kels.

    ReplyDelete