Thursday, January 19, 2012

nOt our first Christmas.

Seeing as Christmas was almost an entire month ago, I get that i'm a little late sharing.. BUT... just to let you all know, we had a WONDERFUL Christmas.

I've heard a lot about everyones "first" Christmas with their spouse, because lets be honest, everyone and their sister got married in 2011 (woot, woot). And I understand it gets a little old hearing about the "newlyweds." So, for sanities sake, I'll pretend Steve and I have been married for... lets say 2 years.

We stayed in Cedar City with the Warby side this year and enjoyed every second. I'm sure many of you have heard of Just Dance 3 or have probably played it obsessively by now. If not, purchase it, you won't regret it. We spent all day dancing our buns off. I even videoed Steve shimmying.. great black mailing material one day.  


We were also extremely spoiled by both sides...Lucky us!
This scentsy is one of my favorite gifts, given to us (mostly me) by my amazing parents. They are truly gems.


Another favorite... MAGNETS! Aren't they wonderful? My sister Haley made them with our wedding pictures. LOVE.


To ring in the new year we went to good ol' Aurora and enjoyed full relaxation with my wonderful family. 

We couldn't ask for more. 


Happy 2012 everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Love this, and you! Hey I tagged you in a post on my blog. Check it. Do it. Love it. The end :) I love you and hope all is well for the mr. and mrs.

    ReplyDelete